Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First Post!

Thanks to the talents (and patience) of Seth Flaxman, BrisbanAnna is finally up and running! For those of you who might need some updating, tomorrow I'll be leaving for Brisbane (Australia) armed only with four books, a travel scrabble set and, erm, about seventy pounds of luggage. I'm taking classes in environmental studies at the University of Queensland, and will be living in a dorm on campus with other Australian students.
I'm all ready to go, except for my hiking boots which never seemed to have made it back to Chicago from St. Louis. Luckily, I have three lovely roommates who are attempting to save my butt by overnight shipping them the day before Valentines day in the middle of a huge midwest snowstorm. I'd say odds are on my side.
Well, more updates on my travels (and hiking boots) to come!
Am I supposed to sign these things?

Anna (mind as well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d http://drupalcafe.com/node/32
facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
Hey guys! Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!! I need help... my laptop has several... keyboards sometimes doesnt report when typing...as if it didnt keep up with my typing... and i dont type that fast... And when i open facebook it turn slows....and my laptop s a bit slow...i dot knnow why..I only installed itunes, skype, msn messenger, and mcaffee anvirus....thats all... nothing else... I've scannedit and no virus,spyware or anything that sort.... please... need help :( please........

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes